TECHNOLOGICALLY EQUIPPED. TECHNICALLY ADVANCED.
- Strong long-standing relationships with farming communities
- Manufacturing and procurement facilities in the Basmati growing regions
- Fully automated rice processing plant equipped by Buhler (Germany) and Stake (Japan)
- Advanced in-house laboratories
- Production of 2800 MT of packed rice in a single day at all sites combined
- Warehousing space with the most hygienic storage conditions, on-going fumigation and safe custody of cargo
- Sufficient capacity for future growth
GRM has state-of-the-art laboratory that is equipped with moisture meters, lab De-huskers, Electronic Vernier Calipers, Precision Electronic Weighing Scales, Paddy Separator and lab-polishers.
GRM allocates great importance to the Research and Development of new products to stay relevant with the consumer. GRM with the support from its R&D department constantly studies and focuses on developing new and innovative products that cater to the multiple and varied customer tastes and segments. It constantly deep-dive into fine-tuning its processes and procedures to ensure optimum yields, best quality, and the most enjoyable feast.